Your shopping cart is empty
Biocorneum is available to be purchased in our office.
bioCorneum®+ is an advanced silicone treatment with SPF 30 UV protection ingredients for minimizing the appearance of scars while protecting them from further damage caused by sun exposure. Patented Siliclear Complex has been proven efficacious and well tolerated in numerous clinical studies. Plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and other physicians trust bioCorneum+ to provide the optimal healing environment to promote an aesthetic scar outcome. It is quickly becoming the standard in post-procedure care.
• You may begin using the scar gel when approved by Dr. Schulman. (Usually 10-14 days post-surgery)
• Apply to clean, dry skin. Apply to area in a very thin layer and allow to dry completely (4 to 5 minutes).
• Once dry, bioCorneum+ can be covered with cosmetics or compression garments.
• Adhering to the twice daily treatment schedule consistently every day is important.
• Use until bottle is gone, typically 3-4 months
Topical Silicone Scar Treatment
Matthew Schulman M.D. is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery who has built a tremendous national reputation for being on the forefront of technique and technology. He is a Castle Connolly “Top Doctor” and has been featured on CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, and on the emmy-award-winning television show “The Doctors”. Dr. Schulman is routinely seen in the pages of Life & Style, In Touch, Star Magazine and Globe and The New York Daily News called him an “anti-aging expert”. Dr. Schulman is a published author, teacher, and invited speaker.
Copyright 2014 - Matthew Schulman MD